Here are the second half of the recipes from my big bulk cooking day…
16) Raspberry Chipotle BBQ Ribs ~ This is a common crock pot recipe and could made with any flavor BBQ sauce.
Boneless pork ribs, Sweet Baby Ray’s Raspberry Chipotle BBQ sauceI put the ribs in the crock pot, seasoned with Mrs. Dash chipotle seasoning and dumped 1/2 bottle of the BBQ sauce on top and let it cook for about 4 hours on high. When cooled I packaged with my food sealer and froze. This will be served as BBQ sandwiches with baked beans and cole slaw.
17) Chicken Pot Pies ~ This is my bestfriend Lisa’s recipe, we make these pies a lot during the winter months…yummy comfort food 🙂
1 large can VegAll, 1 cream of potato soup, 1 cream of chicken soup, 1 cream of celery soup, 2 boneless chicken breasts, 1/3 cup milk, salt & pepper, 2 packages deep dish pie crusts (makes 2 pies)
I boiled the chicken breasts for about 30 mins (this was done at the same time I did the chicken for two other recipes). Once cooled shred the chicken and add all other ingredients mixing together well. Then dump into pie crusts and top with second crust. Bake for approx 1 hour at 350 degrees. My family likes to top this with sour cream and a little hot sauce.
18) Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies ~ This is a Pinterest recipe found HERE
This recipe calls for chocolate chips but I used chocolate chunks because that is what I had in the pantry 🙂 I made this dough into balls and then flash froze them…once they were frozen I bagged them together and stuck the bag in the freezer. These can be taken out a few cookies at a time and baked as needed. Thaw and bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 mins (if frozen add 2 mins to bake time and halfway thru cooking push cookie ball down into itself as it melts down).
19) Chicken Spaghetti ~ Pioneer Woman’s recipe found HERE
We absolutely LOVE this recipe! I put it in a Glad Ovenware pan and froze.
20) Italian Sausage with Onions ~ Another crock pot favorite! Normally sausage with peppers and onions but we don’t do green peppers so I omitted those.
6 Italian sausage links, 1 onion, 1 can Rotel, minced garlic
Everything goes in the crockpot and cooks for about 4 hours on high. Once cooled I bagged and froze. This will be served hoagie rolls with sweet potato fries.
21) Balsamic Honey Pork Chops ~ This is a Pinterest inspired recipe which I changed up alittle, recipe found HERE 3 boneless pork chops, 1/2 onion sliced, minced garlic, rib seasoning, pepper, cayenne, worcestershire, honey
I added everything to a ziploc bag and marinated the meat in the fridge for about 4 hours. Then I dumped it in the crockpot and cooked for about 4 hours on high. Once cooled I bagged and froze. This will be served with veggies and rice.
22) Spaghetti Sauce ~ This is my recipe that I will use for pasta and meatballs
2 cans Hunts pasta sauce, chopped onion, minced garlic, Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil seasoning, Italian seasoning, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1 tbsp brown sugar
Add everything to a saucepan and allow to cook together for 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Once cooled I put into a freezer container and froze.
23) Pancake Bites ~ a Pinterest inspired recipe found HERE and if you really feel inspired the recipe for homemade syrup is HERE
I used bacon as our meat of choice and the kids literally wouldn’t stop talking about these! They were a HUGE hit for a quick breakfast before school!!!
24) Banana Bread Muffins ~ a Pinterest found HERE
25) Spicy Dr. Pepper Shredded Pork ~ The Pioneer Woman’s recipe found HERE
I changed this up based on what I had on hand…I didn’t have the chipotle peppers in adobo and my little hometown grocery didn’t either so I went with the raspberry chipotle BBQ sauce and Mrs. Dash chipotle seasoning.
26) Italian Sausage Baked Penne ~ My recipe makes two 8X8 pans
Italian sausage, onions sliced, 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, 1/3 cup Parmesan, Italian seasoning, 1/2 tsp red pepper flake, 1 caqn diced tomatoes, minced garlic, 1 box penne pasta
I cook the sausage and then sliced into pieces, cook the penne and then mixed everything together and put it in a Glad Ovenware pan and froze. When I reheat I will add some cheese to the top and serve with garlic bread.
27) Chips & Cheese Casserole ~ A Pinterest inspired recipe found HERE and HERE
I used a can of rotel, a can or corn (drained), a can of black beans with liquid, a can of cream of chicken soup, 1 lb of ground chuck and store brand doritos, shredded cheese
Crush 1/2 bag of chips in bottom of pan layer with ground beef mixture and cheese, top with remaining crushed chips. Because freezing the casserole makes the chips a little soggy when I reheated I added cheese to the top and some extra crushed chips for crunch (we used ranch doritos for the top). We also added some sour cream and a little salsa for serving.
28) Tuscan Ribs ~ another Pinterest recipe found HERE I changed it up just a little by using boneless country style ribs and cutting them into bite size pieces. Once cooked cooled I packaged with food sealer and froze. This will be served with a veggie and a sweet potato.
29) Oven Roasted Cabbage ~ Pinterest inspired recipe found HERE and HERE
I wrapped each wedge in foil and added the lemon dressing, be sure to remove the core from the cabbage. Roasted them in the oven until they were nice and tender.
30) Pan Seared Restaurant Steak and Smashed Potatoes ~ a Pinterest steak recipe found HERE and Pioneer Woman potatoes found HERE
This was my “treat” dinner for working so hard all day on the other meals 😉 A girl’s gotta have some steak every now and then! I didn’t hear any complaints outta my crew about this meal…in fact, I think all I heard at dinner was Yum! Wow! So good!…yep, I’ll take that any day of the week 🙂
Operation 30 recipes was a success! I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as we have!!!