Great news…If are in the Nashville area, you can now use your Kroger Plus at Shell gas stations to save on gas!!! (If you are outside Nashville, please go HERE to see if your state participates)
I have always promoted using your Kroger Plus card as a means of helping cut your gas expenses…but now you can also use that same card at Shell…that’s awesome because it means more locations that we can buy cheaper gas. Sometimes when your traveling it is a lot easier to find a Shell than it is to find a Kroger fuel station…
The Kroger fuel program has changed slightly…no more 3¢ rewards…but you can still get the 10¢ reward…You can visit the Kroger website HERE to learn more about how this works in this Nashville area, but here’s what the Kroger website says:
What has changed with your fuel program?
The fuel program now allows you to receive discounts on fuel purchases at Kroger and at participating Shell locations. For each increment of 100 Points redeemed at the pump, 10¢ off per gallon is awarded at Kroger or select Shell locations on a single fill up.
• 100 Points = 10¢ off per gallon of fuel for each fill-up.
How do I earn Points?
There are three ways to earn Points in Kroger stores:
1. Spending on Groceries (normal exclusions apply): $100 in Groceries = 100 Points
2. Non-federally funded Prescriptions: 2 Prescriptions = 100 Points
3. Double Gift Card Points (normal exclusions apply): $50 in Gift Cards = 100 Points
How does the process at the Shell pump work?
1. If paying inside, see cashier BEFORE inserting your Kroger Plus Card.
2. BEFORE you insert your payment card, follow the screen prompts to initiate the Kroger discount process.
3. Insert your Kroger Plus Card, or manually enter your alternate ID or your loyalty card number found on the back of your loyalty card or key fob.
4. Select your form of payment and fuel grade.
5. Save 10¢ per gallon up to a maximum of 35 gallons of fuel per purchase. You’ll start saving INSTANTLY!
How do I keep track of my points? Your current Points balance is located at the bottom of your Kroger receipt. You can also check your points balance by registering your Kroger Loyalty card number at Kroger.com.
How many points can I redeem at once? There is a limit of 100 Points that can be redeemed in a single fuel fill-up. When you redeem 100 points you will receive 10¢ off per gallon on your fuel purchase at Kroger and participating Shell stations. Fuel discounts are limited to 35 gallons.