- 4 Honey Combs = $0.35/each
- 3 Sweet Sue Chicken Broth = FREE
- 1 French’s mustard = FREE
- 4 Frank’s Red Hot sauce = FREE
- 4 French Onion toppers =FREE
- 2 Argo corn starch = FREE
- 3 Tide travel packets = FREE
- 4 Rhodes rolls = FREE
- 4 Colgate toothpaste = FREE
- 2 Sauve deodorant = FREE
- 4 Steamfresh veggies = FREE
- 1 Totino’s rizza roll = FREE
**Please visit http://www.southernsavers.com/2009/03/harris-teeter-triples-matchups-325/ for the full coupon match ups.
Also note that you can only use 3 of the same item coupons on one order and can only use 20 coupons per day per VIC card.
The above was done using 2 transactions…My mom also has a VIC card so I was able to buy 4 of most things by having her purchase the other 1 item.
On the first transaction I received a $3.00 catalina coupon…so on the second I applied the catalina and they OWED ME $0.33…woohoo!!!
Spent $1.82 SAVED $28.21
- 2 Danimals crush cups 3/$5.00 used 2 $1.00 MQ = $0.67/each
- 2 Yo Plus (rain check) BOGO $2.50 used 2 $1.50 MQ = $FREE + $0.25 overage/each
- 1 Tide $5.49 used $1.00 Publix (future friendly), $0.35 MQ, $0.75 Target (mailer) = $3.39
- 1 Knox gelatin $1.39 used $4.00 printable Knox products = $FREE + $2.61 overage
- 2 Dial soaps $1.95 BOGO used 2 $0.35 MQ = $0.28/each
- 2 Good Life cat food $4.49 BOGO used 2 $3.00 printable = $FREE + $0.75 overage/each
- 1 Publix dressing (penny item)
** The dial coupons did not automatically double, so I went to cust service and they refunded…although she thought the coupons might be coded to not double…so watch that, if it does not double it makes the soaps $0.63 each